If you are contemplating being a retailer, there is no better time than now. Today’s retail point-of-sale (POS) systems have developed into fully-fledged store-management systems that can help you manage your store way more conveniently than it would in the early 2010s.
Store management software packages are here to drive more revenues for store owners. These software programs can help you manage POS functions, CRM, loyalty program, billing, inventory management, and many more such operations to make your store service as flawless and superior for your customers as possible.
Best Store Management Software
One of the foremost store management solutions available in the market, Netsuite has been designed specifically for fast-growing businesses to enhance the performance of their key processes. This ERP software helps you to make data-driven decisions.
While on one side it provides you with total control over your inventory, the software also manages the outbound logistics as well as procurement processes with the utmost ease. In other words, it brings unparalleled efficiency to the complete store management process.
- Offers a clear insight into the entire supply chain
- Automated invoicing and payment management makes the quote-to-quote processes faster
- Intuitive dashboards
- Allows you to make informed, data-driven decisions
- Proper management of assets
The pricing of Netsuite is based on the modules you choose and the number of users.
2. Epos Now
Epos Now is store management software for small to mid-sized businesses. It assists enterprises with Inventory Management, Customer Management, and Retail Accounting Management.
Retailers use Epos in several sectors, including clothing, furniture, and home decor, grocery stores, athletic goods shops, and many more. The store management software involves the incorporation of electronic scale, barcode scanners and credit card payment, automated discounts, order cancellation, and more.
- Retail CRM Software
- Retail Management Software
- Retail POS System
- E-commerce Integration
- Small Business POS System
Epos Now comes has a free version and a free trial period but you can access all its features only from its paid version that starts at $39.00 per month.
3. Lightspeed Retail
A cloud-based system, the Lightspeed Retail software was built with the intention of allowing users to access it any time from anywhere. Perfect for different types of businesses, this store management software offers you powerful inventory management, reporting, ordering, quoting, analytics, and different other features.
- Offers powerful inventory management and product tracking features
- Multi-store management for managing a network of stores
- Product customization is also available
Lightspeed retail software can be easily availed by paying $99 per month.
Having more than 800 support centers and over 9 lac users, the Marg software is perfect for SMEs. With a centralized and powerful control system, the software helps you to manage the entire supply chain of your store with the utmost efficiency.
- Offers powerful inventory, supply chain, purchase, fleet, and financial management
- Makes it easy to generate the bill of materials
- Comes with easy to use interface and invoicing feature for your store
The packages of Marg software start from Rs 7200 for the basic package and it goes all the way to Rs 25,200 for the Gold edition.
5. Virtual Splat
Virtual Splat software for controlling your inventory, stock, and other processes, allows you to manage your business processes from anywhere at any time without having to face any trouble. Being cloud-based, the software offers an easy-to-use interface and also comes with a lot of customization options.
- Offers proper warehouse management and inventory control
- Provision to integrate several user accounts
- Integrated with sales forecasting, sales tracking, billing, and invoice generating features
- Track inventory efficiently with the software
The pricing of the VirtualSpat software depends on the quote provided.
6. Eazy ERP
Eazy ERP is One of the most practical and user-friendly software, it is perfect for small as well as medium scale enterprises that look forward to enhancing the efficiency of their business processes. Offering proper inventory and financial management features, this software allows you to significantly boost the performance of your store.
- Makes sure that you get proper control over your inventory, supply chain, and warehouse processes
- The accounts management feature lets you keep a tab on finances
- Manage the sales process with the utmost ease
The basic pricing policy of Eazy ERP starts from $4 which is payable only one time.
7. Retail Pro
A fully integrated retail pro store management software, the Retail Pro software brings maximum efficiency to the processes of your store. Whether it's retail automation, retail billing, sales management, invoicing, inventory management, or any other process, you can perform all the feats with the help of this software.
- Allows you to open and manage your own e-commerce store
- Provides you complete control over the supplier and purchase order management
- Takes care of end-to-end inventory management, ensuring efficient store management
The pricing of this store management software is quotation-based.
Retail communication software you’ll actually use (and love!). Zipline offers a comprehensive communications and task management solution to help retailers coordinate their brick-and-mortar stores, boost execution, and employee engagement.
- Cloud-based, which takes very little IT work and can be rolled out in as little as a month
- Mobile and desktop friendly so your store teams have options. Built for the front of the store and back of the office alike
- Enterprise-grade supports global, multi-brand retailers in all their countries and languages
It’s a subscription-based service where the price is based on the number of stores you have and the products you need.
ShopKeep is store management software for retail businesses, restaurants, bars, franchises, and quick-serve companies that runs on Android devices and IPad. On an iPad or Android tablet device, the application supports a touch screen interface, which helps users to add or remove orders from wish lists. ShopKeep POS software provides an incorporated register to keep records of checks and payments. Users can maintain several entries for payments and split or pass payments between various accounts. They can moreover accept all types of payments, including cash, credit card, and gift cards.
- Real-time reports and analytics
- Easy labor tracking
- Sales trend reporting
- Simplified inventory management
- Streamlined Staff Management
ShopKeep comes with a free version and a free trial period. The premium version can be accessed by paying $25.00 per month.
10. Zoho Inventory
Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based store management software designed to support small and medium-sized companies. Zoho Inventory includes reporting and analysis, inventory managed by vendors, traceability, estimation of built-in shipments, tracking, and delivery confirmation.
The store management software enables users to create purchase orders, backorders, and shipments to drop off. With the serial number and batch tracking feature, users can track any item in the inventory.
- Creating and tracking the inventory
- Grouping items together
- Electronics Part Catalog Software
- Kitting and Bundling of items
- Serial Number Tracking
Zoho Inventory comes with a free version and a free trial period. The paid version of the Zoho Inventory starts at $49.00 per month. For a professional plan, one will need to spend $99.00/ $249.00.
Cin7 is a comprehensive, automated point-of-sale package and store management software designed to meet the needs of businesses of different sizes and industries. Fully cloud-based, this platform provides top-of-the-line technology allowing you to more efficiently and effectively market and distribute your goods. It integrates all the inventories and helps in the handling of several channels of distribution in one network. It also offers a more in-depth view of how your stores and online sales need to be handled across outlets.
- Automates Inventory Management
- Improve Inventory Management
- Better Stock and Cost Visibility
- Optimizes Financial Tracking
- Makes Data Easily Accessible
Cin7 comes with a free trial period. The paid version of Cin7 starts at $299.00 per month.